Return to Website

TamilMovie Board

Post your commant for your favorite Tamil Movies Here!!!!!

TamilMovie Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Yezhumalai

the film has a good story line and simran role is effective and 'heart' of the story line.arjun is very good in action part.the train chasing scene is remarkable and wonderful,say hats off to photographer. i hope this movie will go to peak as done in telugu

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I watched this movie. I am not over-reacting but, Simran acted so good. I think people would see it only because of Simran and I guess Arjun also. Simran acted differently and she fit the character so perfectly. She has done it again. SIMRAN IS AN AMAZING PERSON AND A WONDERFUL ACTRESS. SIMRAN KEEP IT UP GIRLFRIEND. (I wish Super-Star would of chose her to act in BABA) oh well. The only 1 reason or should I say, the 1 word for people to go watch this movie "SIMRAN"

Replying to:

The film Yezhumalai is a remake of the Telugu blockbuster Narasimha Naidu played by Balakrishna. Arjun stars as Yezhumalai in the film co-starred with Simran who also played her role in the original Narasimha Naidu. The story is spun around a modified version of the Biblical Moses story coupled with a widower being hounded by a beautiful girl to fall in love with her. Yezhumalai is a village based feud story where each family in the village sacrifice a son from their family to be a part of the village based army to protect the villagers from the goondaas in the neighboring village. The story also has a long flashback set in it. Arjun is a dance master who runs a Natyala [dance school]. Anjali [Gajala], the daughter of the opposition village is impressed by Arjun's dancing so decides to join his school. Joining the dance school she falls in love with Arjun and pulls all gimmicks and tricks in the book to make Arjun fall in love with her but in vain. Finally Arjun tells about his past, which is filled with a lot of violence and a lost family. Anjali learns much to her surprise that he is already married and has a kid. That is where Simran comes into the picture to play the wife of Arjun and her character is killed soon. But Simran shines in those few seconds she comes in Narasimha Naidu, hope she sizzles in Yezhumalai too. Meanwhile nothing stops our girl Gajala from relentlessly enticing Arjun to fall in love with her, not even her folks who threaten to kill Arjun and get her married off to some other guy. So does Yezhumalai fall in love with Anjali or avenge the people from the past who took away his life, family and his future from him?

Re: Yezhumalai

SIMRAN'S ACTING AND DANCING WAS SUPERB!!! U ARE A GREAT ACTRESS SIMRAN KEEP IT UP. EAST OR WEST, SIMRAN IS THE BEST!!!!!! THIS MOVIE MAY RUN ONLY BECOZ OF SIMRAN'S EXCELLENT ACTING. MUMTAZ IS A WASTE AND HER ROLE IS VERY IRRITATING. ARJUN HAS DONE WELL. GAJALA STILL GOT A LONG WAY TO GO. MUSIC OKAY. STORY IS NOT NICE. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABT THIS MOVIE IS "SIMRAN"!!!! BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME ARJUN.

Replying to:

The film Yezhumalai is a remake of the Telugu blockbuster Narasimha Naidu played by Balakrishna. Arjun stars as Yezhumalai in the film co-starred with Simran who also played her role in the original Narasimha Naidu. The story is spun around a modified version of the Biblical Moses story coupled with a widower being hounded by a beautiful girl to fall in love with her. Yezhumalai is a village based feud story where each family in the village sacrifice a son from their family to be a part of the village based army to protect the villagers from the goondaas in the neighboring village. The story also has a long flashback set in it. Arjun is a dance master who runs a Natyala [dance school]. Anjali [Gajala], the daughter of the opposition village is impressed by Arjun's dancing so decides to join his school. Joining the dance school she falls in love with Arjun and pulls all gimmicks and tricks in the book to make Arjun fall in love with her but in vain. Finally Arjun tells about his past, which is filled with a lot of violence and a lost family. Anjali learns much to her surprise that he is already married and has a kid. That is where Simran comes into the picture to play the wife of Arjun and her character is killed soon. But Simran shines in those few seconds she comes in Narasimha Naidu, hope she sizzles in Yezhumalai too. Meanwhile nothing stops our girl Gajala from relentlessly enticing Arjun to fall in love with her, not even her folks who threaten to kill Arjun and get her married off to some other guy. So does Yezhumalai fall in love with Anjali or avenge the people from the past who took away his life, family and his future from him?

i seen the site very nice all cinema and personal acters and more cine tecnicition site there i like very much keep it up thanks for all and galatta.com maranmadhavan

Replying to:

if it is going to be simran then i will watch it till i die....i love simran...i simply love her..i wish she gets a lot of chances more than jyothika....pls simran u shud do it

Replying to: