Return to Website

TamilMovie Board

Post your commant for your favorite Tamil Movies Here!!!!!

TamilMovie Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THENKASIPATTANAM

I heard that the movie Thenkasi Pattanam is good but i only heard the songs and the songs are really good.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

what a waste of talent in this film. hard to believe that sarath agree to do this film as it is so similiar to his last film 'samudram'. the story is pathetic and confusing. from start to the end, the movie is laud and full of fighting. untolerable to the max. vivik suprisingly has a more meatier role than sarath. the cow sequence is very funny and will have you in double splits. watch the film for vivik.

Re: Re: THENKASIPATTANAM

haiH R U THANK U

hi skanda

frist think, do u understand tamil.

because i thinkg thenkasipattanam is really good movie , sarath is acting really god, expect he did act any movie for young people

i love this movie

i'm sorry if u get angery abt this skanda

Replying to:

what a waste of talent in this film. hard to believe that sarath agree to do this film as it is so similiar to his last film 'samudram'. the story is pathetic and confusing. from start to the end, the movie is laud and full of fighting. untolerable to the max. vivik suprisingly has a more meatier role than sarath. the cow sequence is very funny and will have you in double splits. watch the film for vivik.

Replying to: