Forum on Organic Aquaculture

We thought that this hotly-debated topic would benefit from a place on the web - a place to hear all sides of this important and quickly-expanding aspect of food provision.

NO COMMERCIAL POSTS

Forum on Organic Aquaculture
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sea Cucumber culture, Profitable Ecofriendly Aquaculture Business

Hi Friends,

I introduce myself as a Hatchery Manager of a Sea cucumber Culture Hatchery in Australia.

Sea cucumber culture is an attractive business because of high value of the beche de mer. The market for sea cucumbers in Asia is huge and few companies have already tapped into this eco-friendly aquaculture system.

Sea cucumber culture is an eco-friendly aquaculture system because sea cucumber culture does not require artificial feed and antibiotics. Also from larvae to juvenile stage they depend on microalgae, macroalgae and seagrass. More over the sea ranched sea cucumber juveniles doesn’t need any complicated structures in the sea or constant attention.

With our newly developed technology we can consistantly produce millions of sea cucumber juveniles for grow out.

Sea cucumber juveniles can also be grown with shrimps at low density as the sea cucumbers function on different tropic or nutritional level in the same environment.

If you are interested in sea cucumber culture, please don’t hesitate to discuss with me further.

Please find my email below for further discussion.

Thank you

Dr. Beni Giraspy
Hatchery Manager
Sea cucumber Hatchery
Queensland, Australia.

Mob: 61 437235251

Email: beni.giraspy@optusnet.com.au