Forum on Organic Aquaculture

We thought that this hotly-debated topic would benefit from a place on the web - a place to hear all sides of this important and quickly-expanding aspect of food provision.

NO COMMERCIAL POSTS

Forum on Organic Aquaculture
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
illegal aquaculture

I David Jones have now been convicted for illegal aquaculture in the province of New Brunswick .I have done nothing illegal

There has even been a publication ban put on the audio of sentence .

For three years I was told that if I did not plead guilty the court would kill my fish

After being on the dfo organic aquaculture working group and then on the Canadian Standards Organic Aquaculture working group as a voter you get to see what and whom is driving the industry and it has nothing to do with health or clean food or protection of natural habitat.

This case is about the rights of the Canadian People that have been twisted and turned by the aquaculture cadre .
Envolving the policy makers and administraters of Canadian aquaculture .

The Aquaculture industry of Canada has been afraid of real organic aquaculture,as they do not know how.

The first case of its kind in the country and not one peep from cbc

Good luck to you that want a semblence of clean food to feed your children

I am setting up a web site for those that are interested in knowing how a court case can be constructed against a individual for raising tropical fish

Never sold one in 12 years

oh and do not forget it was Canadian tax dollars that produced the frankenfish