Return to Website

Bluepen.ca

Hello! If you have a comment about anything that I wrote on my website, please leave a message here. Feedback is appreciated.

Bluepen.ca
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hope you enjoyed my novel

I enjoyed the novel. I think it got better and better as it went along. I think your ending is just fine the way it is, though I did wonder if Tim would end up with Cate! I did notice a few typing errors here and there, mostly in the last chapter, that you'll want to look for. I must admit that I was not reading from the point of view of a critic, but these comments come to mind.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I hope you're enjoying my novel. I hope I get some feedback here!

Re: Hope you enjoyed my novel

pray4me- Holy Ghost baptizm feels like Body your perfect size coming in, Jesus spoke this to me: 3-31-2009-your a looser because you trusted me, I will make you loose your salvation to mock you, bob I dont care about you and I want you to know it, persecution is me Jesus trying to make my servants loose thier salvation by manifold temptations like, careesing thier sex organs with electricity, like oral sex, stripping heart of desire to live for me, teasing, scaring by what I say to them, making thier faces bag, sag, wrinkle, hair loss, laughing at them, letting them see me a little dog, trying to get them and others thru them to speak blasphemy against the HOly Ghost, it is not my will that any perish, but get saved and I the Lord will kill you all day long, those who dont make it are ROMANS 1, http://www.prophetic.beep.com ruinnowkim@gmail.com