Ailwyn Discussion Board

A forum for all Ailwyn Parents, Pupils, Governors and Staff. Please give your name. Anonymous postings will be deleted.

Ailwyn Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Re: bullying
i think that is really tight, because my best friend was also get bullied, but on the bus, the school said that they could'nt do any thing about it cause it was on the bus and not in skool --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:My little brother has be...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2002 11:02am
by another yr 9
bullying
My little brother has been beaten up by a certain child who shall remain nameless for the time being. The school has done nothing. They have been notified of this repeatedly and have failed to discipline this child. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2002 3:58am
by concerned
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yr 10
i was replyin 2 the person that was sayin she was goin 2 b a larry and the ova person who sed that they had no1 in their tg --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:thats a stupid thing to say, i cant make new m8s cus i already no every1 in there! read...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2002 10:52am
by another yr 9
Re: Re: Re: Re: yr 10
thats a stupid thing to say, i cant make new m8s cus i already no every1 in there! read 4 god sake! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hi there is no point in complainig bout tgs coz u cant change it and no matta how much u moan it aint gonna chang...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2002 10:17am
by by yr 9
Re: skool
can i just ask who u r? and y wont it b the same wivout john wilkes he aint been here 4 a few months ne way! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i cant believe im gonna b leaving soon! the abbey deff. wont b the same and esp as john wilkes aint g...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2002 10:16am
by another yr 9
Re: Re: Re: yr 10
hi there is no point in complainig bout tgs coz u cant change it and no matta how much u moan it aint gonna change a thing is it?!?! just stop complaining and look 4ward 2 yr 10 and makin new m8s! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:yeah well im not...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2002 10:12am
by another yr 9
skool
i cant believe im gonna b leaving soon! the abbey deff. wont b the same and esp as john wilkes aint gonna b there! check spelling????wots that all about?oh right, collin turner dont like 'tex talk', its the way of the future!!!!!!
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2002 10:08am
by by yr 9
m
me
Re: Re: Sweet Machine
lol, u 2 werent in that 2gether --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I agree wiv u chris. I think we should have a sweets machine --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: I used 2 b a group rep but not ne mor. so i don't attend the grou...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2002 10:03am
by me
Re: Re: yr 10
yeah well im not wiv ne of my m8s, im gonna b a rite larry 4 2 yrs! i really dont c the point in it and i no most ppl in my tutor dont like me. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hi person whi just sed year 10, whats ya name? I h8 my TG. I guess i...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2002 10:00am
by by yr 9
Re: No Subject
yeah, we r sumtime alowed in the hall. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Is there anywhere to go at breaktimes for Year 9's because we are standin outside freezin our legs off. (and sometimes get very wet!)
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2002 9:57am
by anova yr 9
Re: yr 10
hi person whi just sed year 10, whats ya name? I h8 my TG. I guess i am lucky cos i am with one best m8. they say u make new m8s but then agen u will lose ya old 1's. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i h8 CHANGE! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i...
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2002 11:57am
by Another year 10
y
yr 9
yr 10
i dont really get why we have to change tutor groups in year 10. i really like my tutor group now and i have only heard of 1 person who is happy with thier new one. We know everyone in our year and if we had wanted to make friends with them we would have by now.
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2002 11:52am
by yr 9
Re: update of ailwyn school website
Thanks for the suggestion, Bunny. A lot of website development, in terms of both structure and content, is going on behind the scenes and we plan to have a new, fresher looking, website on line for the beginning of the Autumn term. As for staff pictures, we do h...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2002 9:02am
by Colin Turner
b
Bunny
update of ailwyn school website
Hi, Any chance the main ailwyn homepages could be updated to reflect the current staff with maybe also, a photo of each so we know who they are? Regards Bunny
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2002 3:41am
by Bunny
j
John
Thanks
id like to say thanks to the school for letting us watch the to 7:30am England Games. I was very pleased that the school let us stay at home to watch them. Cheers!!
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2002 10:49am
by John
l
Liam
No Subject
Hey, England lost! Come on Brazil! I wanna come to the ailwyn!!!!!!!! How do u move schools????????
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2002 2:10am
by Liam
Re: y6 starting in september.
Thanks for that very positive message. Unfortunately, you have forgotten to supply your name, so we will have to remove your message shortly. If you'd like your message to stay on the board, please post it again, this time with your name in the header. Many thanks...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2002 5:34pm
by Colin Turner
a
anon.
y6 starting in september.
hi, i remember when i had my day visit to the ailwyn, all my mates and i were like, oh my god, it's huge, but by the second day we were like, it's not actually that big. some of the teachers are a bit, u no, but most of them are cool. so don't worry if it seems a bit...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2002 9:53am
by anon.
Re: Re: Food
school food is yummy and at really good prices complared to some other schools I know --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:This is dealt with by organistations outside of the school. Chances are, if you haven't been offered free meals, then you proba...
Last Post: May 24, 2002 9:13am
by Ex Ailwyn Pupil
Re: Hotsnail
No, I'm afraid I have to take full responsibilty for that one! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Was HOTSNAIL made up by Doctor Dalleywater.
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2002 6:26am
by Miss Binding
d
Dave
Food
Please someone tell me why do some people get free meals? And how could i get them
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2002 2:59am
by Dave
c
Chris
Hotsnail
Was HOTSNAIL made up by Doctor Dalleywater.
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2002 4:12am
by Chris
a
Annika
Re: Re: Issues!!
What's so bad about bringing book bags to school? It saves you from having to carry them in your hands. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Sarah, I agree with you, the school are jealous of the money that they can't get whilst other places can....
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2002 9:23am
by Annika
h
Hannah
Re: Re: way round
on ur first week u go to ur lessons wit ur class then u o by urself or wit friends --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:The first day u get someone 2 show u round then u soon find it easy after a while, Honest! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2002 8:46am
by Hannah
h
Hannah
Re: Re: Buses
LOL Hey mr.Grumpy bus driver aren't u pleased with me? i walk home and 2 school every day, well mayb thats coz i live in ramsey lol --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I think you should all WALK to school even if you in Somersham --- --- --- ---...
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2002 8:30am
by Hannah
h
Hannah
Re: the ribena machine
Hey Paynie!!!!!!!! Hows u? I didn't no u went on here lol! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:how comes the ribena machine never has any drink in it .
Last Post: May 2, 2002 8:22am
by Hannah
h
Hannah
Re: Re: No Subject
T is dat u as in carl t?? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i agree --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:We need a chocolate machine
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2002 8:20am
by Hannah
a
anon
Re: fox hunting
i agree with you, it shouldnt be banned we need to keep the fox poulation down. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hi, i fink dat fox hunting should NOT b banned cus it is nature! i do it on horses and i love it.
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2002 11:30am
by anon
Re: THIS WEBSITE
Sorry you feel that way Mr Anoymous, but I think you'll find this website is updated more often than any other school-site in the entire country. Perhaps you would like to give up your lunch breaks to come and help update the site? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2002 1:04am
by Miss Binding
Re: History
Or if it had been sunny in Russia, or the Brits wernt so proude, or the germans wernt so gay.....maybe, maybe not. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Who Else thinks the germans could have one the second war if they had not killed all the jews
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2002 1:00am
by Anonymus
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet