147.435 Repeater - Los Angeles - Message Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

147.435 Repeater - Los Angeles - Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Contractors?

RRI - one more question (a lot of pent up questions since there has been no way for us SWLs to communicate with you lately...).

Why did you move the repeater off of Lukens? (not a bad location)
Why didn't you put it back on Contractors? (#1 best location)

Oat Mtn isn't as bad as the coverage maps showed that it might be, but inquiring minds want to know why it left Lukens and why not back on Contractors?

Thanks!

Re: Contractors?

Lukens was extremely expensive...Myself and two other companies were forced out of the building. I looked into other locations on Lukens, and the site rental was ridiculous in price. It is what it is.

Notice how she does not even answer your question about Contractors by far the cheapest mountain top!

Truth is, I'm just a dimwit. I didn't have a legal lease on Lukens So I got evicted. The reason I didn't move to contractors is because I have no reason in the world to do anything that would satisfy the users. It's my repeater and I put it up at its current location so Mark and I can play CB together. I don't really care that the coverage sucks. All that matters is that I can get in and control the repeater and control the people using it. Welcome to the new 435

Wow...!

The reason I didn't move to contractors is because I am shielded, as it is over ranges, and tucked under, some days I barely can hear 450 on gdb's machine and listen on radio reference. Oat mountain is a straight clean shot, not obstructions at all.
(NOTE): I am not obligated to answer ANY questions, so chill on your attitude.
I answered this one, for my own reasons...

Thanks for the info. As it turns out I am happy with the signal I can receive from Oat but was concerned in looking at the coverage maps.

Thank you very much for providing this service! I know you've taken a lot of flack from Gary and his zombie minion who were ****** that the box didn't become an Orange County fixture as they had hoped. Not to mention the ongoing cost!

I for one appreciate it.

You people are dumb sheep ! 435 is DONE stick a fork in it !

It will never be what it was now that the horse faced dick-taker has her
man-hands on it .

Look how many long time users have left . The new users are not as smart or entertaining . It's a cryin shame how she ****ed everything up.
Sefish ******

GE gave up the boat; Mark and Christina bought it, painted it red, and now all the “old timers” are mad because they don’t like the color. Notice how the poster who is b i t c h i n g about the repeater having no talent is one of the “old timers” who has no talent. If talking to girls on back page takes talent then GE has talent, but I don't think it takes talent to dial up a phone number from back page and degrade a hooker on the radio. That show is done all the time on YouTube by others.

The “old timers” are getting old, and they are going through mid life crisis, that is why they are so unhappy. Change is difficult for the “old timers” who want things to stay the same. Their hair is turning gray, or they are losing their hair altogether. They are getting fatter, slower, and feeble minded. Ledge is a perfect example of becoming feeble minded, because half the time he doesn’t even know who he is communicating with. GDB is acting like a god d a m n baby whining about every little thing. Maybe he needs to have his depends changed. BigZiT John Jolly is just an old tweaked out loser with no life except radio. The past is fading, and the “old timers” are scared of their own mortality. 435 will go on with or without them, and that is the realization that they are so angry about.

No chance Dr. Cool-aid in a pill ! 435 will wither away like it has been.
The best of 435 of all ages have moved on. That does not mean we can not
comment when see the red boat sinking . We don't want on! Hell no you, idiots like you and Horse Face who do not cary the true spirit of 435
will slide into the silent depths many fathoms below. With Horse face trying to hold on to the helm with absolutely no control .

Blub Blub Blub

You need to go back to school and quit worrying about 435. Your horrendous punctuation, spelling, and grammar make you sound ridiculous. Who needs an illiterate idiot like you on 435? We don’t need you, because your words are nonsensical, so get lost, and so long, farewell, adios amigos. Bye! Bye!