Kingdom Life Ministries

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a prayer request, blessing or message

Kingdom Life Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HELLO FROM AFRICA

Hey, just wanted to say I'm very proud of you both!!!! I miss you both very much.. We are also counting down the days to your return!!! I cannot wait to hear about everything and just witness your change.. I just continue to pray that God just does mighty things in your lives.. Can't wait to hear you both testify!!!! It's going to be awesome!! Love you both bunches...

Nani

Hey Summer and Joelle! I am so glad to hear you are both having an awesome time. I have been praying for you and I can't wait to hear all that God has done through you and to you!

Hey you two Daughters of Zion!!! It was great to see a message from you!! Brandy and I kept checking the forum. She and Abby and I have prayed for you every night at bed-time. Ethan just does raspberries. But he means them with his whole heart! Can't wait to see you and hear it all! I know you both will never be the same. That's what is supposed to come of these experiences! It will be great to have you both back home! See you in a few days! Love you both!!

Curtis

WEll we've made it to the last 2 days. I'm not sure if you will want to reply b/c we wont get them and we'll be home in 2 DAYS!!! I can't wait to see you all and to you mom be prepaired to stay up late if I get jetlag. I love you all very much and can't wait to see you all on Sunday. Love you all and will se you in 2 DAYS! Love Joelle...If Joseph reads this...Love you!!!

Hello everyone....This is Summer typing...2 days 2 days 2 days...as Joelle already informed you!!! I am so excited to be coming home....this has been a wonderful trip and I have enjoyed every minute of it...but there is just something about coming home thats to great to explain!!!! LOL>>>>Anyways...We are getting ready to go shopping one more time before we leave this wonderful land of Africa....Can't wait to see you all and I hope that you are blessed and doing wonderful...
Love you tons!!!!!
Summer Ann