Kingdom Life Ministries

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a prayer request, blessing or message

Kingdom Life Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HELLO FROM AFRICA

Hey Summer and Joelle! I am so glad to hear you are both having an awesome time. I have been praying for you and I can't wait to hear all that God has done through you and to you!

Hey you two Daughters of Zion!!! It was great to see a message from you!! Brandy and I kept checking the forum. She and Abby and I have prayed for you every night at bed-time. Ethan just does raspberries. But he means them with his whole heart! Can't wait to see you and hear it all! I know you both will never be the same. That's what is supposed to come of these experiences! It will be great to have you both back home! See you in a few days! Love you both!!

Curtis

WEll we've made it to the last 2 days. I'm not sure if you will want to reply b/c we wont get them and we'll be home in 2 DAYS!!! I can't wait to see you all and to you mom be prepaired to stay up late if I get jetlag. I love you all very much and can't wait to see you all on Sunday. Love you all and will se you in 2 DAYS! Love Joelle...If Joseph reads this...Love you!!!

Hello everyone....This is Summer typing...2 days 2 days 2 days...as Joelle already informed you!!! I am so excited to be coming home....this has been a wonderful trip and I have enjoyed every minute of it...but there is just something about coming home thats to great to explain!!!! LOL>>>>Anyways...We are getting ready to go shopping one more time before we leave this wonderful land of Africa....Can't wait to see you all and I hope that you are blessed and doing wonderful...
Love you tons!!!!!
Summer Ann