Kingdom Life Ministries

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a prayer request, blessing or message

Kingdom Life Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi, it's me.. Donna from Springfield

Hi everyone!

I just phoned and left a message there at the church. I've been so blessed from attending the revival there and seeing and listening to Tiger!

Thank you Pastor Bennett and Tiger for being such wonderful willing vessels to be used for God's glory. The anointing has been so strong and your prophetic words to me through God have been right on! Only God could have known what both of you spoke to me through the annointing of God's Holy spirit, because I knew none of you there personally. God is sooooo good!

God bless you all and I just thank God for all of you loving people. You truly show the Love of our precious Lord, Jesus. The atmosphere at Kindom Life is such a blessing to those of us who walk in and have never even been there before. Such "peace". God truly has His hand on all of you and is doing such a wonderful work. Praise His Holy name!

I've posted the revival news on my "myspace" web site bulletins and hopefully more people will come to the revival and be blessed. I'm so happy to hear that so many are attending from different states and other surrounding areas and that other pastors and ministers are also attending and being blessed. I was fortunate to meet some of them and hope to get back to the revival soon.

Keep on keeping on in Jesus!

Your sister in Christ,
Lov ... or / Donna

Re: Hi, it's me.. Donna from Springfield

Hey Donna!

Good to hear from you! I'm glad you were so touched by the revival and hope you'll be able to come back. God has certainly blessed us.