Ailwyn Discussion Board

A forum for all Ailwyn Parents, Pupils, Governors and Staff. Please give your name. Anonymous postings will be deleted.

Ailwyn Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: bullying

i think that is really tight, because my best friend was also get bullied, but on the bus, the school said that they could'nt do any thing about it cause it was on the bus and not in skool

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My little brother has been beaten up by a certain child who shall remain nameless for the time being. The school has done nothing. They have been notified of this repeatedly and have failed to discipline this child. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!

Re: Re: bullying

that may be the case in those two experiences but i have heard of loads of ppl who have been bullied in skool and on the bus and the skool have stopped it imeddiatly.

also, just how much can a skool discipline a child? they do anything that will cus to much of an effect then that will be classed as illagal. maybe your parents should get intouch with the bullies parents and if you brother has been bulied he should have gone to the tics who should have reported it which would have been taken seriously.

Replying to:

i think that is really tight, because my best friend was also get bullied, but on the bus, the school said that they could'nt do any thing about it cause it was on the bus and not in skool

Replying to:

My little brother has been beaten up by a certain child who shall remain nameless for the time being. The school has done nothing. They have been notified of this repeatedly and have failed to discipline this child. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!

Re: Re: Re: bullying

i no plenty of cases where they havnt and wot can they do if the kid goes 2 the tics and they report it its there word aginst that bullies and if the bull denys it how can u tell they aint lyin? and if the kid is a bit of an attention seeker he mite not b take seriously

Replying to:

that may be the case in those two experiences but i have heard of loads of ppl who have been bullied in skool and on the bus and the skool have stopped it imeddiatly.

also, just how much can a skool discipline a child? they do anything that will cus to much of an effect then that will be classed as illagal. maybe your parents should get intouch with the bullies parents and if you brother has been bulied he should have gone to the tics who should have reported it which would have been taken seriously.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: bullying [nt]

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: bullying

i agree dat sum times yes the school try there bst but the fact is wen my friend was getting bullied on the bus, the skool didnt attempt 2 do any thing about, that is why it makes me mad cause they didnt even try when they were informed of these goings-on, if they tryed that would of been a different matter.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: bullying

I appreciate your concern for your brother and suggest that you talk to Mrs O'Donnell about the situation without delay.

If you don't feel able to speak to Mrs O'Donnell in person, please e-mail me with details of the incidents and I will pass them on.

I'm sure you'll understand that we can't discuss individual cases on a public forum like this one, but I think your e-mail has opened up a valuable debate about the issue of bullying and the school's response to it.

Colin Turner

Ailwyn Resource Centre

Replying to: