Return to Website

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM

A place for Puma owners and enthusiasts to ask questions, provide answers, and post information of interest.

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1981 Puma GTI for sale in Wisconsin

Volkswagen Puma GTI Front disc brakes rotor and pads are new, also new drop spindles, 4 speed transmission, EMPI dual carburetors w/o choke, 1600cc VW motor with new bosch distributor and coil. Original Puma 14 inch wheels (5 of them) with good tread on the tires. Original glass - looks like all the weather stripping has been replaced, windows roll up/down, no cracked glass, all lights work, horn, wipers, interior lights all functional. This car has speedometer in Km only. factory Puma script on deck lid and puma emblem in front. Original puma gauges, steering wheel is not Puma. This car was originally from New York. Under body has no rust. Clear title. Doors, hood, rear deck all function correctly has functioning sunroof, shifts fine.
I just bought this car, and drove it over 100 miles home, it drove like a charm, has some get up and go, stops on a dime, handles really well. very impressive, will need a clutch adjustment. unfortunately I now have a headache, because I am 6 ft tall, and this car is not designed for anyone over 5'8" I would say. Very disappointed in the fact that I am too tall for the car. I really Many looks, high fives and people taking pics on the way home. a real eye turner. If you are looking at this ad, you already know Puma’s are very collectible. I just want to get my money back and find it a good owner that is shorter than me.

I also have videos I can send you if you are interested.

Re: 1981 Puma GTI for sale in Wisconsin

bonjour ,
votre puma est toujours à vendre

avez vous des photos et détail ?
merci