Return to Website

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM

A place for Puma owners and enthusiasts to ask questions, provide answers, and post information of interest.

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If you need any Puma related help from Brazil, let me know

Hello all,

I'm a brazilian Puma owner and a great enthusiast. I'd just like to let you know that if you need any information/parts from Brazil I could try to help.

The Puma's market here is growing fast and a couple of independent sellers are starting to recreate rare Puma parts. It's nice to know that we will always be able to bring back to life old abandoned Pumas.

Fiber hugs from Brazil!
Rodrigo Almeida

Re: If you need any Puma related help from Brazil, let me know

Rodrigo,
I am looking for a set of the upper cylinder tin as used in the 77-78 puma. May be the same as a Brasilia. It is curved like this( where it meets the fiberglas body. I am also looking for Carb rebuild kits for the Weber 228 carbs that were made in Brazil.
Best regards,
Jim

Re: Re: If you need any Puma related help from Brazil, let me know

Hello Jim,

I guess I can find a repair kit like this in a couple of days. However do you really want me to send it to you? Where exactly are you? I'm really not sure if the export taxes will turn this into a bad deal... I'm saying that because I guess you should be able to find these kits in Europe and US easily. Am wrong?

Regarding the "upper cylinder tin" I think I'll need a picture of it to figure out what are you talking about. Maybe I just know the name of it in portuguese as I've never heard about this part.

Anyway, if you really need this stuff I can try to find a way to sent it all to you.

Cheers,
Rodrigo Almeida

Re: If you need any Puma related help from Brazil, let me know

i have a 1981 puma under restoration witha asmall crack in the windshield i have been quoted 1250 to custom make a new one but am worried it might not fit can you recommend a no or line of help 416 831 9439 thanks