Return to Website

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM

A place for Puma owners and enthusiasts to ask questions, provide answers, and post information of interest.

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: If you need any Puma related help from Brazil, let me know

Rodrigo,
I am looking for a set of the upper cylinder tin as used in the 77-78 puma. May be the same as a Brasilia. It is curved like this( where it meets the fiberglas body. I am also looking for Carb rebuild kits for the Weber 228 carbs that were made in Brazil.
Best regards,
Jim

Re: Re: If you need any Puma related help from Brazil, let me know

Hello Jim,

I guess I can find a repair kit like this in a couple of days. However do you really want me to send it to you? Where exactly are you? I'm really not sure if the export taxes will turn this into a bad deal... I'm saying that because I guess you should be able to find these kits in Europe and US easily. Am wrong?

Regarding the "upper cylinder tin" I think I'll need a picture of it to figure out what are you talking about. Maybe I just know the name of it in portuguese as I've never heard about this part.

Anyway, if you really need this stuff I can try to find a way to sent it all to you.

Cheers,
Rodrigo Almeida

Re: If you need any Puma related help from Brazil, let me know

i have a 1981 puma under restoration witha asmall crack in the windshield i have been quoted 1250 to custom make a new one but am worried it might not fit can you recommend a no or line of help 416 831 9439 thanks