Return to Website

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM

A place for Puma owners and enthusiasts to ask questions, provide answers, and post information of interest.

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
81 gti wiring

hello, i was wondering if anyone on here would be able to help me out with the wiring on my 81 GTI. the wiring is all there but i can't figure out where everything goes. if someone could take a few under dash pictures of the fuse box, relays and headlight switch wiring i would be really appreciative. the car is now running and the wiring is the last obstacle in getting it down the road before the snow flies. thanks everyone!

Tom

Re: 81 gti wiring

Hi Tom, where abouts are you located, I will try to take a few pictures of the underside of the dash.
I will be out of town for a few days but when i return I will see if i can help you out..

Regards Larry

Hey Larry,
Its Jordan here in St.Catharines. It's a long story with the name thing, basically my dad is Tom and so am I, therefore i go by my middle name, Jordan. Anyways, yeah...this wiring thing, I'm not so great at.. I have the harnesses, and the gauges...but every time I think I have it figured out, I find something that doesn't make sense. Any help you could provide would be great! Thanks again, Larry!

Dude why don't I bring my car down to your place when it's good for both of us and we can go color by color and maybe sort this thing out....
Give me a call or stop by.
905-937-4170
Regards Larry

Hey Larry!
That would be awesome! Anytime after 6 im off work, and sundays and mondays are my days off. if another day would work better for you, i can always book a day off. my cell is 905-359-6948. Thank you very much for all of your help!- Jordan