Return to Website

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM

A place for Puma owners and enthusiasts to ask questions, provide answers, and post information of interest.

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I have a NEW Puma Convertible that has not been driven yet.

Wow, a zero-mile Puma still in the crate. How exciting! I'd love to see pictures. You might want to consider posting it on TheSamba.com.

What's it worth you ask. Well, I bought my 1982 Puma GTC in 2001 for $2600 from a kid who just wanted to unload it (he needed cash to buy an original Mini Cooper). It has a 1600 dp motor with hydraulic lifters from Bernie Bergmann's shop. I bought a new top from Purring Pumas for about $400. Installation was another couple bills. Then I bought an original set of rims for about $800 (new tires about $500). Add a few other minor upgrades like a 009 distributor with electronic ignition and some engine sheet metal, and I've got about $5500 invested.

There are 2 Pumas listed on thesamba.com, one for $5000 the other for $7950. So there you have a general price range. Good luck and have fun.

Vince Petrie
vwvince@pacbell.net

Could you please send some pictures at giunick99@aol.com and as asking price?
Thanks.
Giulianno

Please send me pictures and asking price. Also location of vehicle. Thank you.

Eric

Hi im interested in your puma .what is the asking price .and do you have some pictures.thank you alex.