Return to Website

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM

A place for Puma owners and enthusiasts to ask questions, provide answers, and post information of interest.

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Time to plan a trip to VW Classic!

I hope to drive with friends from Illinois for the VW Classic week of activities in southern California. The show is June 12th, but there are plenty of activities and places to visit. We will be making stops in Phoenix, San Diego, then up to the LA area. Driving back through Utah and Colorado. I have a data base of over 175 VW related places to visit in New mexico, Arizona, and southern California. It's grouped by area to help plan a days visits. Anyone else thinking of going?
Best regards,
Jim

Re: Time to plan a trip to VW Classic!

If you are flying in for the shows, John Wayne (SNA Orange County) airport would be the best for the VW Classic. If on Sunday you are going to the Prado Show, then the Ontario airport is best for a quick get-a-way. Southwest Airlines is a good choice. LAX is bad for traffic any day of the week.

Re: Time to plan a trip to VW Classic!

Are you planning a tour to California, USA? if yes then I suggest you must have a trip to VW classic, now you want to explore tour packages for the USA, Don't worry we have the Best California, USA Tour Packages From Pakistan with the best Travel Agency "Litso Travels".