Ailwyn Discussion Board

A forum for all Ailwyn Parents, Pupils, Governors and Staff. Please give your name. Anonymous postings will be deleted.

Ailwyn Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Uniform

The uniform for the new school is rubbish. I reckon that we should have white polo t shirt with a black jumper and black trousers with black shoes. Not light blue or dark blue as these colours remind me of Primary schools. eg Bury , and as you know we are older than that. :-) Many people have the same veiws as me and i hope my comment will go towards changing the possible uniform

Re: New Uniform

i agree but not wit the black jumper just gotta hope it aint as bad as we fink

Re: New Uniform

yeh so the uniform sucks, tis not like we had a choice in the first place, no one asked us remember!!!

Re: Re: New Uniform

the unifrom suks dark blue over dark blue!!!!!!!!!!! every1 wanted dark over light but the chose both dark as it was cheaper! its odd how they can afford a £1.7M science block but not a few extra quid on a unifrom

Re: Re: Re: New Uniform

Hi everybody, i have just finished my first year at the ailwyn and cant wait for the merge with the abbey. Its going to be so cool having lessons in the abbey although i think i will be scared of the 6th formers. As for the uniform, i love it! I think its great we dont have to wear a blazer anymore and the light blue colour is my favourite. See you all in september.