147.435 Repeater - Los Angeles - Message Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

147.435 Repeater - Los Angeles - Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SAME OLD CRAP OUT OF RRI

She Says; "We encourage all 435'ers and 450'ers, and sunset ridge users to attend the GK memorial tomorrow. I will be listening on the sidelines, and Please...make it about GK, not rri. Hearing people happy is all that matters to me. If it has to be at my expense, so be it, but I truly hope you all have a good time tomorrow, and old friendships re-kindled, and remember, most of all....Life is Temporary - Human Bonds carry over to infinity and beyond". KE6RRI & KJ6NDM

First off, she has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MEMORIAL, she is trying , AGAIN, to make it about her.

She will not admit that GK was ONE OF THE FIRST TO SEE HOW SHE WAS A WRECK and left 435.

She will not admit that she has ZERO WORTH in the ham comunity and never did.

She will make today about her, all the things she had to do stopping her from coming where she is not wanted

She will be on the air asking what happened, who was there, what went down and most important, WHAT DID THEY SAY ABOUT ME?

Go work on your truck, or fix your doppler, or fix your need to be important and the center of anything.

Just leave the memorial to GK's real friends and family and LET IT GO!!!!

She is a train wreck that just wont stop, continuing to roll down hill creating more distruction with no end in sight!!

Re: SAME OLD CRAP OUT OF RRI

Same old crap out of the local bullies association, leave rri alone! You sound like a blithering little b i t c h. You all are the ones who will not let it go. All you do is b i t c h day in and day out. B I T C H, B I T C H, B I T C H, almost three years of B I T C H I N G, NOW SHUT THE F U C K - U P ALREADY.

The GK Event was a complete success!!! NO RRI, NO MARTENS, just a great time had by all!!! Fabulous Food, Good Music, FUN TIMES BY ALL!!! And the restroom facilities were decked out with RRI in mind. Averyone and anyone was able to pee on RRI like she deserves.

See what I mean? You just can't help yourself. You have to be a total a s s h o l e, piece of s h i t, loser. You have rri on the brain and need to seek help. You have truly lost your mind.