147.435 Repeater - Los Angeles - Message Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

147.435 Repeater - Los Angeles - Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WTF

Each and every man who ****** in the urinal with the target of C h r i s t i n a in it is a coward. A real man would have grabbed GE by the neck and stuck his face in the urinal and force him to take the target out with his teeth.

QXA rammed it down 435s throat for years about GK being a pedophile because of something that happened at a church his family was affiliated with. C h r i s t i n a mentioned it while she and GK were arguing on the radio and you all bash her relentlessly about it now that GK is dead. C h r i s t i n a was bashed and harassed not to go, but QXA got to go. BZT was bashing GK on a daily basis right before he died, but he got to go, and give the biggest finger of all to the camera or was that him flipping off GK?

Not long before GK died, crap was posted on the “flamebook” about GK killing a show GE had going, and people where posting for GK to take a “dirt nap”. I was searching through the flamebook today trying to find the posts so I could copy and paste them here, and AMAZINGLY the posts have been deleted (someone must have a guilty conscience now). After GK died Irf said he was going to **** on his grave. He called him a piece of **** and said he was glad he died. Why don’t you all go after Irf, and berate him for the filth that comes out of his mouth?

GE sold the repeater, and last night on 435 AJM said, “He doesn’t blame GE for selling the repeater…”. When GE first sold the repeater AJM and CDX were mad, because he sold the machine out from under them when they had so much time and money invested in it. When GE’s so called friends started bashing C h r i s t i n a he was quick to jump in, so the focus would be thrown off of him. He is nothing but a **** poor business man with no scruples about how to conduct business. C h r is t i n a didn’t post his son’s information on the “blamebook”, and when I posted that the information should be deleted, she deleted it, but people pitched a b i t c h about freedom of speech and kept reposting it. C h r i s t i n a didn’t bring up GE’s son’s problems with the law. GE discussed his son’s problems when he was drunk on the repeater. He put his own son down when he was drunk, and b i t c h e d about his son wanting him to buy pot from the dispensary for him. He berated his son with his radio keyed up asking, “Are you ever going to get a job”?

Additionally, M a r k and C h r i s t i n a sent CDX a “CASE” of Mothers oatmeal cookies and the best way he can thank them is by sending Christina a picture of his d i c k. BME in the one who brought it out about CDX’s court case, but he and CDX talk like there is no problem, and they both get to be mad at C h r i s t i n a. I hurt when my friends hurt, and M a r k and C h r i s t i n a are my friends. I would tell you to grow up, but it does no good. I would tell you we are all human beings with feelings, but you would not care. You all say it is a show but it is no show to bash C h r i s t i n a for all these years like she is nothing more than a punching bag. This is all my opinion, C h r i t i n a had nothing to do with the words that I write. I am angry that people can be so cruel and hurtful without a care in the world. So go ahead and bash me now. I could care less.

Re: WTF

Tammy Tranny. It really sounds like you need a life. Get a real job, take a shower, and contribute to society. Being a stinky crack ***** is no way to be. I think CQS is calling. If he can see now you better put the bag over your head.

Hi Joe Dirtie, I was wondering where you were just the other day. I haven’t seen you tiptoeing around in your fuzzy d i c k slippers and your girly wig on facebook trolling after C h r i s P u l s e lately. You call me names and tell me I need to get a life, HaHaHaHaHaHaHa, you are funny with a little pathetic mixed in.

You know, Tammy, he does have a point. Evidently some things were said over the air that just irked you to the point you felt you needed to make a permanent record of it on the internet.

It's just ham radio. None of it really affects anyone's lives when it gets down to it.

Clearly you are just a busybody, with nothing better to do.

I post this merely to point out to you that you are just as much a part of the problem as you think you are the solution.

Please, prove my point and reply to this message.

How does it prove your point if I reply? You are nothing but a coward, because you are afraid to put your name on what you post. It is obvious that you are the one who is a busybody with nothing better to do then to sit on the sidelines. What is wrong? I must have really “irked” you to the point you felt you needed to make a permanent record of what a coward you are on the internet. You think you found a clever way to tell me to shut up, but clearly you have not been successful in your attempt.

Couldn't wear my fuzzy dick slippers around you because you might try to deep throat them for more crack.

Poor Joe Turdie, C h r i s Pulse must have been too much man for you, so you decided to pick on a 54 year old grandmother instead. LOL, I have deduced that you are now simply pathetic.

Oh Tammy. Can't you think for yourself? You posted exactly what I said!

Come up with your own material. And thanks for TWICE proving my point.

Shall we go for round three?

I still don't know what “point” you are trying to make with your stupid riddles. You are a no-name coward, and your punctuation sucks! Ding, ding, it’s your turn.

Is this the Tammy that looks like a skid row crack *****?

No Scratch McOward I'm not your mother.

Tammy do you have any of your real teeth left?

Really Scratch? I waited almost a month and a half and that is the best you can do. I am disappointed! You are nothing more than a McSpineless, no McBalls, McOward, who is afraid to use your real identity.

So I will take that as a no

A personal injury lawyer is a person who helps you to deal with case because of which you Ave been injured physically, emotionally or even psychologically. Personal injury lawyers make sure that they fight your case in your advantage and help you receive fair compensation for the injury or loss caused to you