147.435 Repeater - Los Angeles - Message Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

147.435 Repeater - Los Angeles - Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Can It Get Any Worse?

Oh, sorry Danny I forgot only the people who are against Christina are “ALOUD” to reply. If Erik didn’t want any opposition to his opinion, than he shouldn’t have posted it here. It is a free country and I am free to respond, complain, defend, and fight for whatever causes I believe in or disagree with. Sorry my post doesn’t meet with your approval, but tough s h i t! Feel free to bash me if you think it will make you feel better.

Tammy, Tammy, Tammy,

Perhaps you do not know the meaning of narcissistic. I recommend you educate yourself. Me, spewing BS is not a symptom of narcissism. Let me help you with this list of symptoms;

Believing that you're better than others, Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness, Exaggerating your achievements or talents, Expecting constant praise and admiration, Believing that you're special and acting accordingly, Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings, Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans, Taking advantage of others, Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior, Being jealous of others, Believing that others are jealous of you, Trouble keeping healthy relationships, Setting unrealistic goals, Being easily hurt and rejected, Having a fragile self-esteem, Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional.

I can list numerous examples for each and every one of these listed symptoms that R R I (and even yourself) has and still does. As she is suffering from this condition, and the many expected reactions to these types of situations, I’m befuddled that she chooses to deliberately ignore the responsibility and necessity to maintain control of the repeater, its transmissions and thereby leading to the position she has paced herself in.

I also can’t understand your point about R R I having a call sign? What is the relevance? What does that matter to her ability to control the repeater?

I do somewhat agree with your comment that the “abhorrent idiots like you” are partially to blame for the demise of 435. Again, let me help educate you. You see, the userbase is the repeaters best method of control. As the seasoned, veteran 435 users left along went the self control. I will not get into what's wrong with her way to control, it’s blatantly obvious.

I’m sure you will quickly reply to this response, as you have proven your necessity to do in the many previous posts. Well you go girl. I find this very entertaining watching you stick your foot in your mouth with every reply.

Have a great day

NWW

Thank you for proving just how "really narcissistic" you are Erik!

Tammi,

It looks like you can’t read or can’t understand what you are reading. First off, NWW didn’t ask for any opposition in his post. He stated facts and observations and posed one question to C H R I S T I NA. Why did you need to reply? Are you R R I’s spokesperson? You didn’t answer his question anyway.

Oh yah, “aloud’ is like yelling aloud, to gain permission is allowed. To bad there is not ‘grammar check’ for people like you.

Re: Observer

To bad there isn't "coward check" for people like you.

Seriously its over.
As I think back. She could have kept 435 going well. All she had to do is listen to people giving advise.

I heard people tell her to crack down on the jammers. ban the idiots jamming and don't let them back. even the boneheads in Indiana were giving advise. She didn't listen when she should have.

RIP 435 2010.

Yea, people were giving her advice left and right. People bombarded her with advice and criticism, and she did listen. If she took one person's advice over someone else’s advice, the one whose advice she didn't take would bash her, because she didn't take his advice. The policy is/was, she's dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn't. No one deserves to be treated the way she has been treated. Ganging up on her and beating her into the ground with hate filled words isn’t the way to treat someone. Yes, Christina is capable of defending herself, but if people are going to gang up on her and beat her into the ground with hate filled words than why pray tell me is it not ok for others to come to her defense? You are the one’s who want no opposition, but that just isn’t the way it works.

Tammi she was given good advise quite a bit. like when many people told her to ban UBP BZT ect. ect. not just say you are banned. but send the letter. notify smith. and do not let them back on period. she did ban UBP just to turn around and let him back on. as soon as she did that she appeared weak. and when that happened it was game over she lost control.

If she would have come out as "not going to put up with stupid ****" right from the get go. those who hate her would have been on 450 leaving 435 alone. cause they would have known they **** around and they will end up with a laura letter not to use 435 for face a 10k fine.

I for one don't hate or dislike Christina, but she could have played this all a lot better right from the get go.

I'm replying to someone who calls themselves buttblug! She banned many people, but only one actually did his time, while the others never went away. When she wrote a letter to Laura Smith she was met with opposition regarding the unwritten policy of never involving the FCC, because it only brings "focus" onto 435. Also, people would back up the people that were banned and continue to talk to them to show their distain because Christina banned their friend. She is/was in a no win situation trying to control what has never been controlled. When she became the owner, all of the sudden it was so important to certain individuals that she get rid of UBP, because according to them, he was "ruining" 435. Why weren't they b i t c h i n g about UBP "ruining" 435 when GE still owned the machine? If GE couldn't control UBP what made these people think Christina could? Besides, I know for a fact that the whole ban UBP show was just a ploy to frustrate Christina. Hey, that reminds me of a song: Oh the games people play now, every night and every day now, never meaning what they say now, never saying what they mean! Oh they while away the hours, in their ivory towers, till their covered up with flowers in the back of a black limousine……

If I owned the machine. id ban the *******s and I would have them sent a laura letter. so what if some dont like it. maybe if someone bites a nice 10k fine for jamming the rest will get the picture. Don't like the owner and how she is running **** then go to 450.

Id also turn the time out timer on set that for 1 minute. again if they dont like it they can go to 450.

guarantee the minute someone gets nailed with a 10k fine most of the problems will stop cause they would have realized she isnt going to play around.

also yes you are replying to BUTTPLUG!

Tammi Tranny,
I'm not going to write a paragraph. RRI is a nut and you're a ******* idiot.

The end

Re: Joe Turdie

It was really unnecessary to inform me that you weren’t going to write a paragraph. I don’t think you are capable of putting enough sentences together to write a paragraph. Just like your dick your vocabulary is short and meaningless.

Bad Recollections

Tammy,
Your response to Buttplug, once again, shows your ignorance and foggy memory about banning’s, writing the FCC and control. (I‘m sure it’s from someone’s stories not your actual listening experience so perhaps you’re not fully to blame)
To say “no one can or could control the users” is not true. Let’s look back at those who were banned from 435 and were held to those “cornfieldings”. WA6RXZ for what, a year, UBP, GK, Norman Ball, Pat WZM, N6OAY, SUS and there’s more, plenty more, for a week, month or more. And that’s just when GE had it. Roy had his as did HN and SAP.
As far as the unwritten rule about letters to the FCC, again, you have got that all wrong too. Had you been a real user you would know that a letter from a user complaining to the FCC about the operations or actions of other users or the repeater was to be avoided at all costs and resolved between the people themselves leaving out the FCC for the reasons you stated. The repeater owner has every right to include the FCC in matters limiting or banning someone from the use of the repeater. That was never in question.
Again, I’m amazed at your need to reply and spout off mistruths and your imaginary recollections of what has happened in the past. It any credibility you could have right out the window.

NWW

Re: Bad Recollections

Erik;
If I don't know what I'm talking about, than why are you so worried about it? I never said, “no one can or could control the users”, those are your words, so your usage of quotes to put words in my mouth isn’t helping your case. You are the one who is full of mistruths! As stated in your response, “…a letter from a user complaining to the FCC about the operations or actions of other users or the repeater was to be avoided at all costs and resolved between the people themselves leaving out the FCC for the reasons you stated”. So, according to your own words I am correct, but according to you there is an exception to the rule as pertaining to the repeater owner. I know what I heard, and I stand by my words. The rule was stated to Christina (who is a repeater owner) and no one mentioned this mysterious exception too the rule. As a matter of fact she was told that Gary Elmer never wrote a letter to the FCC. Additionally, I can’t quite make out the last sentence in your response, because you must have thrown out a word when you threw my credibility right out the window. Not to worry, I’m pretty sure at this point that my credibility is still intact, unlike your last sentence.

Man this Tammi can’t even remember what she wrote 2 posts back. She says ‘trying to control what has never been controlled ‘ and ‘If GE couldn't control UBP what made these people think Christina could?’. Put those 2 together and is says “no one can or could control the users”, as Eric said you said! If no one could control 435 than why were so many people corn fielded by GE? I don’t know Roy or SAP so I wouldn’t know about that.
I see sheis speeking for R R I again with ‘The rule was stated to Christina (who is a repeater owner) and no one mentioned this mysterious exception too the rule. As a matter of fact she was told that Gary Elmer never wrote a letter to the FCC’. REALLY??? Even I remember the FCC letters GE wrote being posted on 435online so that is pure BS and seems to prove Erics’ point of you not being a real listener.
Tammi Quit now before you make a total fool of your self

When you want to quote someone else's words you need to quote them exactly as the person wrote them "word" for "word". So you are wrong, because I do remember what I posted and the words Erik quoted me as saying are not my words. I was talking about UBP has never been controlled and how all of the sudden it was so important to "certain users" that Christina get rid of UBP. I know GE wrote letters because I posted them here on the message form, because it was said that he didn't write letters when he did. You criticize me when you can't even use your real name or spell the word SPEAK correctly!

Nobody wants to get rid of UBP anymore. He did a great job driving off Christina.

Tammi,
All of these Little Boyz are just that, Little boyz. NWW is so narcissistic, when his fantasies were not realized, he has to hit the bottle on a regular basis. All of these crying, whining men are just little men with peter pan syndrome. People give these guys advise and their response is..."**** you", and yet, they expected me to follow 50 some different directions of advice. Your stupid NWW. Apparently you do not know how it works, the double standards, the double and triple agents, and of course the cry-whine show, which you truly believe manipulates the masses (another delusion of yours). Pull your head out of the bottle. You truly, along with a lot of other Hams, need to pull the baby playpen over your heads, and trap yourselves in. No Worries, Tammi and I have stocked up on Plenty of Baby Bottles and Pampers to keep your poor crying little babies to feel better. While I am super jazzed that I am getting my asking price for the repeater, because I had the fortitude to stick it out, and all good things come to those who wait, I will now get to play, and be a regular user, once again.

Bad Recollections

Hi Christina;
Someone said I am as nuts as you are. I'm glad to know I'm in good company. I would have thanked him for the compliment, but I don't know who he is, because he is too much of a coward to post his true identity. Here are some pacifiers for the babies!

Tammy you got any of you're real teeth left?