Northwest Civil War Council Forum

Welcome to the NCWC web forum. Please feel free to post a message, whether you are a member of the NCWC, interested in joining or just have a question about our club.
IMPORTANT: Please read the Rules for Using the NCWC Online Forum, which was adopted by the NCWC Board in March, 2011.

Northwest Civil War Council Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Confederate Infantry jacket and pants for sale

Hello!

I have a pair of pants and a jacket for sale, they are both custom made from Milk Creek Mercantile.

The jacket (Size 40 or 42, around a men's size medium) is standard gray wool with epaulets, lined with black cotton, brass "I" buttons in like-new condition. I've only ever worn it a handful of times. No rank insignia or anything of the sort. New these sell for $95 with the liner and epaulets, I'm selling it for $75.

The pants are brown jeanswool, around a size 34 waist and not hemmed. Like new condition, very rugged. These sell new for $90, I'm selling them for $70.

I'd take $125 for the set, I am located in Clackamas County and a former reenactor. If you have any questions or would like to see pictures, please send me an email!

Thank you,
-Cole.