Northwest Civil War Council Forum

Welcome to the NCWC web forum. Please feel free to post a message, whether you are a member of the NCWC, interested in joining or just have a question about our club.
IMPORTANT: Please read the Rules for Using the NCWC Online Forum, which was adopted by the NCWC Board in March, 2011.

Northwest Civil War Council Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Confederate Uniform for sale

Hello Everyone,

In my youth, I belonged to the 10th GA Infantry when I reenacted down South. I participated in a few events and then moved out here, but loved my uniform. Alas, I love food even more.

If you're interested and "were" about the same size as me (6'03" , 225 lb.) then this is a steal for you. I'm moving to Spokane and unloading as much as I can. Below is the uniform I have. If you're interested, make me a reasonable offer and I can see about getting it to you. I really don't want to see this end up at the Goodwill. I can send you pictures as well.

The uniform is made by the C&D Jarnigan Company in Corinth MS. All items are in excellent condition.

Confederate shell jacket. Size 48. Butternut Jean wool with French blue collar and cuff trim. It is cotton lined for more comfort. It has a Napoleon pocket on the left side. The brass buttons have the "I" for infantry (C&D Jarnigan price: $269)

The pants are size 34x34.(C&D Jarnigan price: $185)

The kepi has the infantry insignia on top and the #10 on the front.(C&D Jarnigan price: $66)

The suspenders are made of linen and leather.(C&D Jarnigan price: $23.50)

The waist belt is leather and has a CS waist oval box plate buckle (C&D Jarnigan price: $12.95)

There are 11 buttons on the coat and 10 extra infantry buttons included. (C&D Jarnigan price: $25)

The shirt is handmade and was patterned after what was typical during the war in the South.

Get yourself a pair of brogans and you will have a complete Confederate outfit!

If you were to order this from C&D, it would cost you over $580 plus tax and shipping.