Northwest Civil War Council Forum

Welcome to the NCWC web forum. Please feel free to post a message, whether you are a member of the NCWC, interested in joining or just have a question about our club.
IMPORTANT: Please read the Rules for Using the NCWC Online Forum, which was adopted by the NCWC Board in March, 2011.

Northwest Civil War Council Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reenactor Garage Sale

Saturday March 30th: The sale is gaining momentum, 16 tables have been reserved thus far for next Saturday and there might be a trailer or two in the parking lot with goods to sell. Members from the infantry, artillery, civilian, and cavalry have requested tables to sell extra items from. There will be items such as dishes, general cook wares, both military uniforms & civilian clothing, swords & firearms, furniture, books, oak water barrel, ect.

Come check it out, find that something you might be missing or hookup that new recruit with some good deals.

The Salem location and directions can be found on the last issue of the Bugle Call.

Tables still available, email John Leaton at Leaton.JS@gmail.com

Re: Reenactor Garage Sale

There is no way I can get over the hill this weekend to come to the sale, but, if anybody has some folding PC chairs to sell, I could use a couple. If some one has any that don't sell by the end of the day, you can contact me at mpe.art.studio@gmail.com and I can make arrangements to come and fetch them in the next week or two.

Have fun!

Wish I could be there!