Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MELLY CLISTMAS and APPY AHRIDAYS

This being my first Christmas in the House, i wanted to say a word to all of appreciation for your enthusiasm, wit, humor and friendliness. And to wish each and every one a good, happy holiday.
It was my happy accident to discover the Chan Clan as i stumbled virtually (if not virtuously) through the cyberworld some months ago. All mimsy were the borogroves, at the time, and the mome raths outgrabe when i found Chan fans!
I've gotten an impression of many, and/but not to miss i'll not specify & just thank everyone here for lending to my Mondays the happy attributes in my first line; and to close by thanking all scholars who've contributed to this site's contents. As any book (or movie) the contents can be got only by looking, and every look has increased my knowledge of the Master Detective.
Best wishes to all, and should i miss any Mondays in this festive season imagine yourselves in a dark room around a table for a seance. I'll be OUTSIDE the room, with Birmingham.
Detective Trainee Angel, H.P.D.

Re: MELLY CLISTMAS and APPY AHRIDAYS

Thank you so much, and the very best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Joyous New Year to you and yours, Angel!

Sincerely,
Rush