Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Mystery: What do last and this week's films have in Common (Circus & Race Track)?

Aloha all. Last week, if anyone watched the featurette at the end of last weeks film C.C. at the Circus, you would have seen Rush Glick along with others in the 2006 featurette: "Charlie Chan at the Movies."

In the featurette they discuss 4 films, including this week's "C.C. at the Race Track." Of interest is the very scene that Rush included in his email: The lobby card photo of Warner Oland as C.C. with hands over the gate, watching the race.

OK, let's separate the men from the boys, the girls from the women, the men from the mice...does anyone know the significance of that scene (photo) regarding Warner Oland during the shoot? I'm sure someone will tell us. If not, you can always watch the featurette!

T.Y.S.M.
Lou
P.S. Rush, sincere thanks for the Sunday comics. I know you post them manually. I'm having a blast watching Lee Chan and Merry Lee trying to deal with their kidnapping! Much better than today's Sunday comics (Mary Worth is BORING :)

Re: A Mystery: What do last and this week's films have in Common (Circus & Race Track)?

Hi, Lou!

Thank you... I can probably answer, but if anyone sees your post and want to take a try, we can wait!

Sincerely,
Rush