Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Site is back up! (TAKE 2)

Hello, Everyone!

I just checked our site during my lunch break, which I am still on, and I was able to access our site. The fact that you are reading this on our Message Board, of course, is further proof! Hopefully, this will be a more permanent situation!

Last night was one of the strangest nights in Charlie Chan Family history, going back to the year 2000! As I mentioned, this was the first time EVER that a Chat evening didn't happen in all those years. It was at least a small consolation to receive and be able to reply to the email messages you sent me, allowing us to at least share our frustration over the unexpected events! So, maybe we can make the best of the situation and reschedule our gathering for, perhaps, two nights (or would that be three?) from now: Thursday. I will need to check my family commitments, etc., but I think I am clear in the evening. I also realize that this will not work for everyone, but if we can have even a modest number share this week's wonderful film, "Charlie Chan at Treasure Island," that would salvage the situation and keep our group journey through the Chan series on track!

So, my question is, how many of us will be available on Thursday night to wrap up this most unusual of Monday Evening Chat/film Viewings?

I thank you ALL, as always...SO MUCH!

Sincerely,

Rush

Re: Our Site is back up! (TAKE 2)

Hi Rush and all the other Chansters,

Gee, I thought it was just me that couldn't access the site last night. MAJOR BUMMER!! I sat and watched Treasure Island by myself while wishing I was watching with all the Chan peeps. I'm in for a Thursday viewing. Treasure Island's one of my top 3 CC films so I don't mind watching it again. Hope to see a lot of the faithful too.