Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Charlie Chan book to be released next year

Exciting news!

I have recently been blessed with an ongoing email dialogue with a gentleman who has written a new book on Charlie Chan which will feature some never-before-seen information and insights from and about Mantan Moreland. Here is a brief statement from the author:

"My book will have the usual info, but it is unique because our research uncovered some interesting background info here and there, and we have exclusive comments by Mantan Moreland on some of the films, from a phone conversation I had with him back in 1971. I never thought I'd be writing a book on these films 46 years later, but these comments will be seeing print for the first time."

This book, by all indications, promises to be a wonderful addition to the present information that is currently available to the fans of Charlie Chan. I will keep everyone posted as time passes...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: New Charlie Chan book to be released next year

WoW! This certainly is very exciting news! Thanks for keeping us informed Rush, and looking forward to seeing another book entering "The Library"!