Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IMPORTANT: "New" Chat Room requires COOKIES!

IMPORTANT: "New" Chat Room requires COOKIES!

In testing our our "temporary" NEW Chat Room that we will be using for tonight's Chat, GS discovered that she was not allowed to enter unless her computer accepted cookies. So, please make sure that your computer accepts cookies so that you will be able to access the Chat Room. I believe you can "enter without registering." I humbly suggest testing things out ahead of time! Also, unless we make a change, the "new" Chat Room seems to have the curious trait of displaying ALL previous posts, so don't be surprised to see those present as you log in!

Thank you ALL for your patience in this process of finding a permanent new Chat Room. If anyone comes across a good replacement, including a REASONABLY priced one for pay, please let me know and I will take a look! (The Parachat replacement costs $225 per year, and that takes the fun out of it, would you not agree?)

Again, I thank you...

Sincerely,

Rush

Re: IMPORTANT: "New" Chat Room requires COOKIES!

Talking with my friend Eric Stedman at the Serial Squadron, they've stopped their chat room portion. He suggests A) search Google for Free or HTML Chat rooms and then dig through what comes up.
B) Consider Facebook, where we could set up a "group chat"
C) Something called NING, which is a paid Social Network that he's going to try out... the fees (20-40) are per month depending on the extent of what you're doing.

LASTLY... re: serials, the Squadron has a 5 chapter version of PATRIA... a 1917 silent serial in which Warner Oland stars in his first onscreen Asian role.

Best
Len