Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Can't register

Anthony, I'm not sure, but I believe you can only sign on the chat room, when Rush opens it Monday nights. But let's see what he has to say about that.

Re: Can't register

Dear Anthony,

I am so sorry that you have had trouble entering our Chat Room! Have you tried following the steps that are posted above our Chat Room? Here they are in their entirety:

To enter our NEW Chat Room, simply click on the "Enter Chat" box and then type the name that you wish to use in the box provided, then click on "Enter chat without registration." If you have already registered, click on the appropriate button (for example: "Chatavod"), type your email address and the password you chose, then click on the "Enter" button (to avoid this process, do not register). Please note that you cannot login unless your computer or device accepts cookies. Also, it seems that it is often the case that the "remnants" of a previous chat session remain visible on the board for an undetermined amount of time after our chat has ended. Apologies for any confusion this may cause!

Please give this a try, and if you are still having trouble, we can see what the next step might be t help you out!

Thank you for trying to join with us, and, again, I apologize for the difficulty you are having...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick