Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to check fingerprints...Dragon's Blood!

"Do not be alarmed. It is just the powder made by grinding the resin from the rattan palm tree."

I would never have know that, but I do because I read this past Sunday Comic on the site, at:

http://www.charliechan.info/id75.html

Highly recommended,
:sleuth_or_spy:
Lou

Re: How to check fingerprints...Dragon's Blood!

Dear Lou,

A big "thank you" to the most devoted fan of our Charlie Chan Sunday Comics!

Of related interest: Recently a small trove of Chan Sunday comics came up on eBay allowing me to obtain several "gap=fillers" in our collection, so I was able to fill some of the "facsimiles" with examples of the real thing! Alfred Andriola produced a total of 188 of these comics, of which we now lack only 21 examples.

I hope that more of our visitors will take the time to enjoy these wonderful Sunday adventures!

Sincerely,
Rush

Rush, that is GREAT! I really believe the Chan comics beat (or match) any of today's syndicated comics. T.Y.S.M. Lou

I agree, Lou! Today's comics are so PC and so agenda-driven that I just cannot bring myself to indulge. I hope that many of our visitors have enjoyed our Charlie Chan comics over the years and that many more will find them and "vive le différence"...

-Rush