Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charlie Chan Sunday Comics

As the current story thread winds toward a climax, have any readers of our Charlie Chan Sunday Comics noted the clues as to the identity of the killer? Without peeking at next week's installment ahead of time, take a look at our archive and re-read the last few weeks of comics. See if one glaring clue jumps out at you!

Please ENJOY...!

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Charlie Chan Sunday Comics

Hmmm, guess I'm a lousy detective nothing stands out. But I'll wager its Roger Pyle, The secretary? We'll see...
:sleuth_or_spy:

Good morning, Lou!

So, today we see that the prominent clue pointing to Paul Wayne was his phrase: "What the deuce!" Mr. Chan also gives us one more clue. What made that stick in my mind was the repeated use of that same phrase in "Charlie Chan in London." Maybe Mr. Andriaola held a similar recollection as he wrote this story! These are fun, aren't they?

-Rush

"What the Deuce!" But he said it back in March, 1941...you expect me to remember that? Haha, no I admit, missed it completely. I surrender my P.I. license (until next Sunday's adventure.)

Take heart, Lou...still more mysteries to go!

-Rush