Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: And...the winner is...

Congratulations, MDA!
Sincerely,
Matt

Congratulations MDA!

Glad MDA won, that was fun. Thank you so much.

Glad MDA won, that was fun. Thank you so much.

Aw shucks!

Never in a million years did I think I would win with my first ever entry in the Melbourne Cup - it is an honor and a thrill! I have enjoyed my first year (almost) with my new found friends in the Chan Chat!

Re: Aw shucks!

Dear MDA,

Congratulations! I will get your winner's coin off to you as soon as I have your mailing address! Please email to charliechanfamily@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Rush

We join the cheering world vicariously hoisting mda19083 to a zillion brawny shoulders, two zillion teacup-ears thrilling to the sound of silver, four bits rolling to the savvy bettor!
+++ If you're of a mind to double your winnings, mda, wait till November and put the whole half on a big sweep in the election. Our VERY reliable sources say FDR will be going down, that Alf Landon's the guy who will pull us out of this Depression!

Thanks so much (TYSM) for the token of victory - it arrived safely and it is a wonderful remembrance of my first place finish at the "track". I have enjoyed my Monday evenings in the Chan chat room with my friends.

Many thanks and best regards,

Mark
December 3, 2021