Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charlie Chan #2-Sidney Toler- Living Relative

To Charlie Chan Family Message Board Members-

I stumbled upon this board during my research on GOOGLE for Sidney Toler. Recently I have been posting in my Facebook and film groups and contacting anyone outside the FB platform to make them aware that Sidney has a living relative and if anyone would be interested to know. I have learned that Mr. Toler was a film actor and acquainted with his role as Charlie Chan. If you would like to know about his living relative please send me an email provided with this message or an instant message me on Facebook, also provided with this message.

Thanks,

Lauren R.

Re: Charlie Chan #2-Sidney Toler- Living Relative

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for your offer of the information regarding a relative of Sidney Toler. Several years ago, I chanced upon Rick Toler through a purchase I made on eBay! I have since lost contact, through my admitted neglect. Is he the relative you mention?

Thank you, again!

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

I now live in Wichita Ks only a few blocks from Sidney's burial sight. I watched his movies as a youngster and always enjoyed his movies. During research I could not hardly believe I live this close to his resting place. I stop by every week or so and say a few prayers there. He and his father are listed on the same marker. Today I stopped by and there was a small group of flowers placed there (artificial). I am wondering if he has any family or relatives living in Wichita. I know he was from Anthony and the Wichita area and attended Kansas university. Also wondering which Wichita HS he attended. Thanks for any info you could provide.

Without the most popular search engine, the internet becomes an insurmountable barrier. We don't know how it was assembled; the only sources we have are Wikipedia and our own email accounts. Regarding a few other search engines, look at this web-site. Unfiltered search engines' top picks include several that resemble Google quite a little. On strange search engines, you can perhaps see your search results from a completely different perspective.

There is an actor named Ray Toler listed at IMDB. He was a classmate of Kathleen Turner and John Goodman at Southwest Missouri State University. Ray lived in Chicago in the 1990s. He said he was a great nephew of Sidney Toler. There was a family resemblance.

It simplifies the process, reducing the hassle of in-person payments or mailing checks. The convenience of online payment options ensures that fines are settled NJMC DIRECT promptly, helping individuals avoid potential penalties or legal complications. It's a practical solution that aligns with our increasingly digital lives and makes managing traffic violations more efficient for everyone involved.