Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Charlie Chan Family Home MOVES at MIDNIGHT!

CHARLIE CHAN FAMILY NEWS

As of Midnight JANUARY 1, 2023 EST, the NEW ADDRESS of our Charlie Chan Family Home will be:

www.charliechan.org

Please join us there as the Legacy Continues!

As no change is ever perfect, there will be the inevitable “glitches” or errors, etc. involved. Thank you as always for your patience as things fall into place.

THE NEW CHAT ROOM: We are trying out a new Chat Room (RumbleTalk) to go along with our new location. Thus far, the best I have been able to do is create a link at the bottom of our Chat Room page. I had hoped to embed it into the page, but that didn’t work. There is also some other process to go through in order to make our Chat Room a “plugin” at our WordPress platform, but it is fairly complex and I will explore that later! At any rate, we will have an active Chat Room…hopefully! Simply (and I hope that will be an accurate term!) go to our Chat Room page, click on the “Charlie Chan Family Chat Room ENTRANCE” link at the bottom of the page, and then you may enter as a “Guest.” Our first Monday may be a bit “adventurous,“ so we will dispense with any “extras” for the upcoming week! Also, I am dubious about any of the hoped-for “bells and whistles” that may be available to us at the new Chat Room. Oh, well…all in the process of change!

SO… Hopefully we will be putting on a happy, bright new face for 2023…

Happy New Year…see you on the other side…!

Sincerely,

Rush Glick

PS- The old site will remain available, though static, at: charliechan.info