Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year...and a new beginning!

Dear Charlie Chan Family and Friends,

Happy New Year to all!

May 2023 bring everyone many blessings as our Charlie Chan Family Home moves on to its next phase after two decades. As many know, it became a necessity to make the move from our former support, Lycos Tripod, to our new platform, WordPress. With this move, we change our address from charliechan.info to charliechan.org.

I thank all of you SO MUCH for your support and enjoyment over the decades, and may your enjoyment continue for many New Years to come!

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Happy New Year...and a new beginning!

Congratulations to Rush and the other Channettes that assisted in creating the new Charlie Chan Family Home website.

It appears that the new site is up and running. From Hawaii, it's 7:40 PM Hawaii Standard Time on December 31, 2022. It's already 2023 on the east coast.

Let me be the first to congratulate you. Lots of hard work into the creation of the new website.

Wishng you the best in 2023.

Hawaii_Steve

Dear Rush, I second Hawaii Steve...The site looks wonderful, CONGRATULATIONS! I know the transition will go down in history as one of the 21st Century's greatest "Labors of Love."

Kudos to Rush and the others involved in the creation of the “new and improved” web presence of our esteemed Charlie Chan, his family and his ever expanding family of followers. Best wishes to all for a Happy New Year and all good things in 2023!