Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP??!!!

I have been on our new setup since the top of the hour, coming early to make sure to get a good seat. Thanks to all who said hello, as i appeared on the list---but i CANNOT figure how to Post my typed comments. Rush, i sent you a Facebook Messenger text. Can anybody please tell me, what key or code i have to type to move my text to the group? Won't you please, please help me---help me and Foxx? *** PS: it just occurred to me to mention my PC in Boston is Windows Vista (i know, go ahead & laugh, you hoity-toyties!): could that be a factor?

Re: HELP??!!!

Dear Angel,

I am sorry that you had trouble when trying to enter the new Chat Room. Happily, you eventually did make it! I would suggest testing entry to the Chat Room during this week. I am, admittedly, not really savvy when it comes to anything approaching the intricacies of the internet! What I did last night is monitor our email (charliechanfamily@yahoo.com) in case anyone had issues. I will be doing that again next Monday probably as well.

It will take a while to get used to the way the new Chat Room works. I was even a bit skeptical in some ways myself, but last night's gathering allayed most of that for me! Already some fun new things were discovered by some of us, especially Louise, as you may have noticed!

So, take care, experiment a little this week, and I look forward to seeing you - and Foxx - next Monday evening!

Sincerely,
Rush