Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CharlieChan.org is now complete!

It took months, but we have finally completed the packing and the unpacking, and the BIG MOVE is done. The transition over from our old site is now finished. Our new address, charlie chan.org, officially opened at midnight, EST, January 1. The next day, we inaugurated our new Chat Room, and, since then, the final items have been placed on their appropriate shelves or into the final display cases. The last project was the reconstruction of our Chat Archive.

Thank you (so much) to everyone for your encouragement, help, and, above all, your PATIENCE through the ups and downs of this tedious process, and I hope that you will agree that it was all worth it. Feel free to note any "glitches," typos, inactive links, or other irregularities. With nearly a thousand total pages, there are bound to be some issues!

Thank you again.

Please enjoy...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: CharlieChan.org is now complete!

Rush, an ASTRONOMICAL feat I could never have imagined doing myself. Twenty-plus years of materials all moved by yourself without any prior knowledge of Wordpress, REMARKABLE!

Your efforts have certainly earned your a place of honor in the annals of American Detective fiction. Like Charlie following those clues, each time you came to brick wall, you turned and swayed in another direction. Then, slowly brick walls crumbled until you completed your task--"Slowly we proceed, we advance".

Like Charlie Chan..."Rush Glick Carries On" (2023)...CONGRATULATIONS!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: CharlieChan.org is now complete!

Lou, you and Louise were beyond instrumental throughout the entire process! Nothing would have happened without the two of you and your experience with WordPress.

Please accept my heartfelt bow...

Sincerely,
Rush