Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Charlie Chan Family Chat Archive

One of our more obscure collections within our Charlie Chan Museum is our Chat Archive. In 2019, it became possible to copy and record the complete texts of our Monday Evening Chats. Prior to that, Louise Krasiewicz had made a number of screen captures dating back to 2010. These have been pieced together offering a taste, sometimes only a tidbit, of our earlier Chats. There is more work to be done with these examples and more will be added over time.

What I have tried to do to fill in the gaps is to search posts and emails in order to piece together at least the titles of the films that we shared, along with any other information, going back as far as possible since our initial Chat on May 1, 2000. The years 2000-2003 have been the most difficult period of time to document with no existing Message Board posts or emails to go by. However, I have notebooks from those early years I kept that may help to shed some light on those earliest Charlie Chan Family Monday Evening Chats.

So, if you are wondering what our Chats have been like over the years, please take a look at our Chat Archive which may be accessed through a link in our Chat Room.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: The Charlie Chan Family Chat Archive

Very nice, Rush. Much hard word for sure! :sweat:

Re: The Charlie Chan Family Chat Archive

Dear Lou,

A bit tedious, for sure! :relieved:

Sincerely,
Rush