Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CHARLIE CHAN'S CHANCE

Anthony Durrant,

Very close sounding to Durand which of course is a coincidence as Eric and Eve Durand are main characters in Behind that Curtain, on which Charlie Chan’s Chance is based.

Henry

Dear Henry,

I noticed that I called you Anthony. Sorry! Interesting what a bit of mental fatigue can do! At least that is my excuse..!

You are the first person that I know of who pointed out the closeness of those names in the two films. Durand and Durrant. Have you had a chance (no pun intended!) to look through our illustrated script reconstruction of "Charlie Chan's Chance"?

Thank you, and, again, apologies for referring to you by a name bearing NO resemblance to yours!

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Rush,

Absolutely no apologies necessary. Yes I have had the chance to read the illustrated script reconstruction for Charlie Chan’s Chance. It is very well done and I absolutely love the stills used to illustrate it. Not sure where you obtained them all but they are a treasure. Same goes for the other script recreations you have done. All very well done and a true tribute to Mr. Biggers!

TYSM for ALL you have done to keep Charlie Chan alive!

Henry