Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alfred Andriola

This is my first time to your website and I am enjoying looking around. I hope no one has asked/answered this question before but I just finished LOAC ESSENTIALS VOLUME 13: CHARLIE CHAN, 1938 By Alfred Andriola - Hardcover and I loved it and I want to read more. Searching Google, Amazon, Ebay and Etsy have not turned up much. I see this site has the Sunday comics, but I don't see the dailies. Is there any way to read the dailies?

I just finished watching the extant Charlie Chan movies and I need more. :smiley:

Thank you!
Steven D

Re: Alfred Andriola

Dear Steven,

Thank you!

We eventually will be adding at least some of the dailies. We try to go with original versions as much as possible, and it will take some time to get those rolling, as each example will require scanning. There are a number of collections of the Charlie Chan dailies that you can find on the Internet. Here's one at Amazon, for example: https://www.amazon.com/Charlie-Chan-Dailies-Sundays-38-11/dp/B001E4NEFO

There are other compilations available, some out of print, probably, but available on eBay, etc.

Happy hunting, thank you, again, and...enjoy!

Sincerely,
Rush Glick