Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Monday evening Chat/Film Viewing: "THE CHINESE RING"

Our movie for our Monday chat/film viewing is "THE CHINESE RING," starring Roland Winters in his first appearance as Charlie Chan, a role he was given following the passing of Sidney Toler. If I may, I would like to admit that I feel this film to be a very delightful entry in both the Monogram Chans and the Charlie Chan seies proper. Given the chance, this picture offers a number of memorable moments.

We begin, as per our custom, with arrivals and greetings, at 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time. Thirty minutes later (8:30), we begin rolling our personal copies of "THE CHINESE RING" (VHS or DVD), and, in this way, we are able to view this film TOGETHER.

If you do not have a copy of tonight’s movie, please join us anyway, as you WILL be included in our ongoing discussion which always meanders in and out of our movie as our evening together progresses!

Our Chat Room is located RIGHT HERE at our Charlie Chan Family Home (the House on Punchbowl Hill! Please use any of the "Chat Room" links to enter.

Hopefully, we will see you this evening for another night of fun discussion...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Our Monday evening Chat/Film Viewing: "THE CHINESE RING"

would someone tell me--a cc fan but with no owned movies and new to this weekly viewing institution--how i may join in the viewings?