Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Chat/Film Viewing for tonight: "Dark Alibi"

Our movie for tonight's Monday evening Chat/Group Viewing is "DARK ALIBI," starring Sidney Toler. This is, perhaps, one of the better Monogram Chans, and it should provide a full evening of fun viewing and conversation!

We begin at 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time with our arrivals and greetings. At 8:30 (precisely!) we begin rolling our personal copies (DVD or VHS) of "DARK ALIBI," thus alloiwing us to watch this fine film TOGETHER. If you do not have this movie available, please join us anyway, as there is always MUCH to discuss off-screen, as well, and EVERYONE will be included in our ongoing dialog!

Our Chat Room is located right here at our Charlie Chan Family Home. Please use any of the "Chat Room" links to join us.

Trivia: "DARK ALIBI" contains several similar "details" with other Chan films from the series. Can you detect these?

Until this evening, please take care and have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Our Chat/Film Viewing for tonight: "Dark Alibi"

This is one of my favorite movies. My favorite scenes are between Birmingham and Ben. I've always loved those routines and I believe this movie holds the best of them! Sorry I wasn't able to attend. Hopefully sometime soon!

Re: Re: Our Chat/Film Viewing for tonight: "Dark Alibi"

Dear Chris,

Everyone enjoyed the banter between Birmingham and Ben Carter during last night's chat/viewing. Especially fun was Charlie Chan's joining in with the two at the end of the film!

Sincerely,
Rush