Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello, from Orenburg, Russia

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to let the members of our Charlie Chan Family know that Sarah Marie Glick is our newest member. I am using ther computer of the son from the family who is hosting us on our visit to the beautiful city of Orenburg, Russia.

We officially adopted Sarah following our court appearance on May 12 in this very friendly Russian city. She is VERY sweet, indeed, and beaming mother and broadly smiling father are as proud and as happy as can be! Sarah never tires at looking at ANY detail around her, and I thinh we may have a furture detective in our midst...

Everything is going very well, and we are leaving for Moscow very early tomorrow morning for a two-hour Orenburg Airlines flight. On Monday, we visit the U.S. embassy in that city to take care of our sdaughter's papers, and then, on Tuesday, we are scheduled tio fly back home.

Our very best wishes to everyone, and my special thanks, again to Virginia, Aunt Ling, Mrs. Pendleton, and others who, I am certain, ran last Monday evening's chat/viewing to perfection! I will be thinking of everyone when the next chat takes place, which I must sadly miss, as well. Take care, everyone, and good health to you and yours...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Hello, from Orenburg, Russia

Congrats!!

Glad to hear all went well for you. I'll pray for your safe return!

Re: Re: Hello, from Orenburg, Russia

Ditto what Chris said from Mother and me!

Re: Hello, from Orenburg, Russia

Hi Rush (and family),

I'm so glad to hear everything is going so well. Your daughter will bring you much happiness and I know you and Marie will do the same for her.

We'll keep you in our prayers for safe travels in Russia and the trip back!

Steve