Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: JET LAG or CHILD LAG ?

SO HAPPY FOR YOU ! WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS THE HAPPINESS THAT WE ALL HAVE IN OUR HEARTS FOR YOU.
Nice to have the 3 of you home, safe and sound.

YA DONE GOOD DADDY !!! Da! Da!

See you in Arizona Monday, Auntie

Rush,

I'm so happy that you, Maria, and Sarah have arrived back home safe and sound! You were missed, but the journey you took was oh so important and now you have returned with a beautiful gift! The greatest of gifts in fact!

Take care,

Gary

Rush & Marie:

Let me join in in extending hearty congratulations from my family to yours over the permanent arrival of your precious Sarah.

God couldn't have blessed her with any more wonderful parents than you two. As much happiness as she's already brought you, you've provided her with not only happiness, but also a loving family for the rest of her life. You're doing a wonderful thing.

Steve

Dear Rush & Marie,

There is nothing that quite compares to actually arriving at home with your little one. Now life really begins. She sounds so bright and beautiful! I am so excited and happy for all of you. May all your days be "yes-yes" and blessed.

Mrs. P

I'm a little slow, but I catch on that this is FIRST child for you guys?

That first night, whenever it finally occurs, when Mom and Dad and Child are home by themselves, after all the hubbub of getting child, is a funny, special time. Certainly it's a special golden moment, maybe there will be some anxiety because FINALLY all the responsibility is on YOU and you alone.

Only advice is be prepared to SAVOR each moment, because although to the child a childhood is a long, long time, to the parents it just RACES by!

I have a little Sarah-envy right now thinking about you guys! God love ya!

Maurelius

Re: Re: Re: Re: JET LAG or CHILD LAG ?

Hi Rush,
Just wanted to extend my congrats to the three of you once again. Glad to hear you all made it safely home. Looking forward to seeing more pics of the little one.

Chris

Re: Re: Re: Re: JET LAG or CHILD LAG ?

Dear Maurelius,

My sincere thanks to you and the others who continue to offer kind thoughts to us at this very special moment in our lives. Our little Sarah is indeed our first child. We went to her pediatrician for the first time yesterday, her first full day on American soil. Sarah's doctor is a wonderful, gentle person and he offered much helpful advice to her new parents.

Sarah is adapting to her new life very quickly, and she will doubtless have full control of our humble household in short order! If a proud father may be allowed to say so once more, she is truly a blessing and a delight...

Sincerely,
Rush