Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "THE GOLDEN EYE"

The subject of this evening's Monday Night Chat and Film Viewing is "THE GOLDEN EYE," starring Roland Winters. We begin, as is customary, at 8:00 Eastern Time, with arrivals and greetings. Then, thirty minutes later, we begin rolling our personal copies of "THE GOLDEN EYE," thus allowing us to watch this picture TOGETHER!

As our on-going discussion always drifts in and out of our featured film, if you do not happen to have a copy of this one available for viewing, you WILL be included in our dialog as a valued contributor!

Our Chat Room is located right here at our Charlie Chan Family Home. Once there, please use any of the "Chat Room" links to join us in our usual Monday evening fun and festivities.

Please have a wonderful Monday, and we will hopefully see you gracing an honored seat at our humble table this evening...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "THE GOLDEN EYE"

Another one of my favorites and, I believe my suggestion during one of last months viewing. Although I won't be attendance tonight, I will be there in spirit. Root Beer Floats are on me!!

Re: Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "THE GOLDEN EYE"

Here I go again! Sorry I missed you all.