Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "Charlie Chan in Paris"

Just want to thank you, Rush, for the Chan picture in my e-mail tonight, and to appologize for missing the chat tonight. We had a medical emergency this afternoon with my husband's mother. She's an 87 y/o doll. A real sweetie. One of two, actually, as she's a twin. Looks like all is going to be alright, brought her home with me, just in case. Anyway, I was too late to watch the movie with you all tonight. Maybe another time. Keep the pictures coming, though. I always enjoy anything "Chan". And thankyou to everyone else who was so kind and patient with me last week. I really enjoyed the visit.
Sandy E.

Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "Charlie Chan in Paris"

I enjoyed the time last night with everyone. I hope to join you again each week but it will probably be only for about 30 minutes or so. Since moving my shift to 4 am, I've been trying to focus more time with the family especially with my wife. So basically when she comes home is when I will probably leave. There are other reasons too but more of a personal nature.

Chris