Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY "RUSH"

Aunt Ling,
I suspect that Daddy will think that EVERY Father's Day with Sarah will be the best ever!

He'd be right, of course; but let's get him through this one first!

Happy Father's Day!

[Please note, Rush: Mary Martin came from Weatherford, west of Fort Worth. She introduced Cole Porter's "My Heart Belongs to Daddy" on Broadway. You know darn well that a fellow Texas can't let Sarah grow up without knowing it! ]
Virginia

Re: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY "RUSH"

I would like to join Auntie and Virginia in wishing you a Happy Father's Day and I am absolutely delighted to be present on your very first one. What a great idea, Auntie! I am so missing Monday Night Chat. Nothing better get in my way tomorrow night! (Unless, of course, it's my kids or my grandson!!!) ~Mrs. P

Re: Re: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY "RUSH"

The day is almost over; but, I, too, would like to add my very best wishes to you, Rush, for a really Happy Father's Day......Sandy

Re: Re: Re: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY "RUSH"

And I'll add one more wish. As a father of two, I know what it was like the first father's day and I've enjoyed the others since then.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY "RUSH"

I've had twenty great Fathers Days now....nothing better
than your children! everything else is just an "add-on"
congratulations to you Rush...Im looking forward now to next
year,,, It wil be my first "Grandfathers Day"...Just imagine
the wonderful things you have to look forward to in the future...

Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY "RUSH"

Happy belated Father's Day to you Rush on this your very first of many!

Re: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY "RUSH"

I would like to offer my profound thanks to everyone for the very heartwarming thoughts. Very much appreciated are those from our "seasoned veterans"!

Yes, yesterday was a VERY special day for both myself and our little family. It seemed that we were busy all day, beginning with a breakfast out to visits with extended familky and friends.

To be honest, I have felt that most every day has been a "Father's Day" thus far! Each day is a treat, and our little one provides a new surprize for her proud father with each passing moment together. However, there truly IS something magical about the calendar's proclamation of that special day set aside for dads!

Again, thank you to ALL of you, and may I extend a belated Farher's Day wish to the other fathers out there...

Sincerely,
Rush