Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CC on Broadway

I have been so overwhelmed with life events since coming to the chat (no connection, btw) that I haven't even paid attention to what film we are going to be watching until Monday arrives. It seems like I dash home Monday nights, check & see which film we're watching and frisbee the dvd into the player just in the nick of time. My life must be settling down some, because it's only Sunday and I already know we are watching "CC on Broadway" tomorrow night. In fact, I think I'll go get the dvd and put it next to the dvd player. Wow!!! This must be what they call planning ahead! And I am so excited, because CC on Broadway is one of my favorites! And now I'm off to a graduation open house.

Until tomorrow!
~Mrs. P

Re: CC on Broadway

It's one of my favs too, and I plan on being there also! See ya then.

Mrs. P,
You may already be ready for tonight but you have given me a mental picture that I'll cherish through life!

The elegant Mrs. Pendleton "frisbee-ing" a dvd into the player!

Virginia

Dear Mrs. P,

I am delighted that you had a chance to view this one ahead of time. As Virginia mentioned, the mental image of you Frisbee-ing a DVD into the player just prior to "showtime" is priceless!

See you tonight...

Sincerely,
Rush