Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Off Topic But Good News

Congrats!!
That is indeed good news.

Say "hi" for all of us

Chris

Dear Virginia,

Congratulations in the birth of little Alisha! I know from personal experience that her grand-aunt will shower her with an abundance of love and gifts. Your happy commentary reminds me of the wonderful maternity hospital scenes from "Charlie Chan in Honolulu"! If I may quote Mr. Chan, "Coochi-coochi-coochi..."

Sincerely,
Rush

YEAH !!!! GREAT AUNT VIRGINIA

CONGRATULATIONS ~~~ CONGRATULATIONS !!!

LITTLE GIRLS RULE !!! I am so very happy for you
and for your family. A NEW ADDITION !!!

HOW WONDERFUL, Auntie

Re: Re: Off Topic But Good News

She'll be ruling any roost where she lives, from all indications that we can see!

My sister, Becky Ann, came by last night with a few more details: "Baby Johnson" came in at 6' 4" and 20" long. Her hair is either very dark brown or black and she screamed as she was coming out, obviously cussing whoever delivered her in "Baby-speak"!

We'll probably wait at least a couple of weeks before trying to see Mom and baby 'cause the hospital allows anyone to vist at any length of time. And poor Erin was inundated by both sides of family when she (like most moms) was at her tiredess.

A friend of my mother's had a saying that covered being that wrung out: You feel like you've been drug through a knothole in a fence and then hit over the head with a buzzard gut!

Virginia

Many congratulations on your great niece. I know you are very very excited and that your new niece will enjoy being spoiled by her wonderful great aunt!